BankNet is a secure, limited-access Web site (also known as an "extranet") for national banks and federal savings associations
regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Through data-based tools, applications, and services, BankNet acts as a
vehicle for delivering accurate, timely, and confidential data on a secure platform that ensures both information security and data
The applications hosted on BankNet will allow you to perform the following tasks:
- View and pay your bank's OCC assessment online.
- Provide feedback on the most recent OCC exam at your bank.
- Determine your bank's risk positions - Credit Risk, Interest Rate Risk, and Liquidity Risk
- Compare your bank's financial performance with similar institutions.
- Manage consumer complaints filed against your bank with the OCC.
- Submit corporate applications to OCC's Licensing Division.
- Submit community development investment notices.
- Send secure, encrypted documents and messages to the OCC.
- File your annual report on operating subsidiaries.
- View quarterly reports on the performance of financial institutions.
- Download spreadsheets to conduct stress testing analysis for your bank.
For more information or for assistance, e-mail BankNet@occ.treas.gov or call 1 (800) 641-5925.