BankNet is the OCC's secure website for sharing information with national banks and federal savings associations. BankNet is only available to OCC-regulated institutions and is not available to the public. The site contains information that is useful to bankers and directors in meeting their regulatory responsibilities. BankNet delivers confidential data on a secure platform that ensures both information security and data integrity.
- Learn more about the OCC charter.
- Register for a BankNet account.
- Learn about BankNet’s system roles.
- Watch a demo of the BankNet website.
BankNet account requests are approved or denied by BankNet Agents, who are bank representatives that manage access to the Website.
- CAMP - Manage and process consumer complaints filed with the OCC relative to your bank online.
- Large File Transfer Tool - Electronically send files of any size to the OCC, including your "Response to the Request Letter".
- CATS - Draft, submit, and track Licensing and Public Welfare Investment notices and applications.
- Canary - View your institution in relation to others on key ratios related to Credit Risk, Interest Rate Risk, and Liquidity Risk.
- Money Laundering Risk System (MLR) - Submit your MLR report online.
- Secure/encrypted email - A communication channel between your bank and the OCC.
- Assessments - File your bank assessment information with the OCC online and use the Assessment calculator.
- Ask OCC - Ask questions to OCC's Senior Management in Washington DC.
- Latest News - View all OCC Bulletins, Alerts, Advisory Letters, News Releases/Promotions, Speeches, Congressional Testimony, and Consumer Advisories.
- Calendar of Events – View OCC events and training workshops
- Quarterly Summaries - Quickly scan executive summaries of all OCC Bulletins & Comptroller's Speeches.
- Stress Test Tools - Tools for Agricultural loans, Acquisition & Development loans, Individual Commercial Real Estate loans, and the new Portfolio Commercial Real Estate Stress Test.
- Regulatory Capital Estimation Tool - Estimate regulatory capital for your institution.